Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Country Music is the Best! :)


Country music is the best!  Ever since I was little all I can remember listening to was country music, mostly Tim McGraw.  I grew up listening to country music.  In my own opinion I believe that country music is the best type of music out there.  When you listen to a country song it usually tells a story or has a strong meaning behind it.  Also, country music has changed so much throughout the years.  Back in the day when I was little and shipped off to my grandparents’ house I can remember listening to the old country music.  But, country music back then and country music now are completely different depending on the artist.  A lot of country music now has a little pop or rock n’ roll in it, but that is just depending on the artist.  I believe that since country music has changed throughout the years more people like it now.  Another reason why I think country music is the best is because of all the concerts!  There are so many opportunities to go to a country concert throughout the year, especially in the summer!  For example, at the Illinois State Fair down in Springfield throughout the week there are different country singers that put on a show each night.  This fair/concert is actually really cheap to attend.  Unlike other concerts, this concert, tickets are only 25-35 dollars which is really cheap to see three different country artists in one night.  I personally think country music is the best!  It can tell a story or have a strong meaning in the song.  Either way, I can always find a country song that fits my mood everyday.  I encourage everyone out there to listen to at least one country song if it is not your type of music.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Paige. A Redbird and a country music fan???!? I can't believe I still like you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete